Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I feel like it's been forever since I blogged on here.. I've been so busy with nannying and my boyfriend moving to Austin (yay!!) that I haven't had much time to post anything on here. SORRRRRRRRY. :)

But I just wanted to express what an exciting semester this has been for me. When I first decided to try and make my love for photography into an actual job, I wasn't sure how well it would take off. But I'm proud to say that since my very first shoot w/ Ms. Sara Stites at the beginning of October, I have had at least one shoot EVERY week since then! Come 2009, I'm bumping my prices up a bit and I'll really start kicking things into high gear. 
I really appreciate all the support, advice, encouragement, and positive feedback I've received from friends, family, and strangers.. I particularly appreciate the support of my good friend Ben, my boyfriend David, and my parents. Thanks guys. :)

Some things to look out for...
my new website!!!!
some non-commercial photography series
a photography book
more photographs (of course)

Also.. good news.. For Christmas I got a new lens (24-70mm f/2.8L), a new flash, a gear bag, and some other accessories from my parents. Epic. :)
Anyway.. Merry Christmas everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Merry Christmas. This is a very versatile lens that you will use for years to come! Now that you have a "normal" zoom it is time to start collecting primes! Happy shooting!